Hello Windows Insiders, Microsoft has released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19635 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring.
You can check out Windows Insider Program documentation here, including a list of all the new features and updates released in builds so far. If you are not seeing any of the features in this build, check your Windows Insider Settings to make sure you’re on the Fast ring.
If you want a complete look at what build is in which Insider ring, head over to Flight Hub. Please note, there might be a slight delay between when a build is released and when Flight Hub is updated.
- Fixed an issue resulting in the apostrophes in the Location not available dialog, Mount File dialog, and File Explorer folder options text not being displayed correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Work or School account > Allow Windows Search to provide… toggle under Search Settings could be unexpectedly disabled.
- Fixed an issue resulting in cellular data not working on certain devices.
- Fixed an issue that could result in Settings crashing when changing display orientation or resolution.
- Fixed an issue resulting in some Insiders seeing a large number of “Program Compatibility Assistant Service stopped working” critical events in Reliability Monitor.
- Fixed an issue that could result in constant display flashing on certain devices.
- Fixed an issue with the camera on certain devices showing unexpected artifacts.
- Some devices booting from eMMC storage may bugcheck when resuming from hibernate.
- The update process may hang for extended periods of time when attempting to install a new build.
- Working on fixing an issue for a future Insider Preview build where in Settings > Privacy the Documents and Downloads sections show a broken icon next to their page name (just a rectangle).
- Taskbar preview thumbnails aren’t rendering consistently (showing a blank area).