Hello Windows Insiders! Microsoft has released a new Insider Preview build of the Windows Server VNext Semi-Annual Channel Datacenter and Standard editions.
- Windows Server vNext Semi-Annual Preview Build 19008 The Server Core Datacenter and Standard Editions are available in the 18 supported Server languages in ISO format and in VHDX format in English only.
- Matching Windows Server Core App Compatibility FoD Preview
- Matching Windows Server Language Packs
- Windows Admin Center Preview 1909
Keys: The following keys allow for unlimited activations of Windows Server Semi-Annual Channel Previews
- Server Standard: V6N4W-86M3X-J77X3-JF6XW-D9PRV
- Server Datacenter: B69WH-PRNHK-BXVK3-P9XF7-XD84W
The Windows Server Preview will expire July 31st, 2020.
How to Download Windows Server vNext Insider Preview Build 19023
Registered Insiders may navigate directly to the Windows Server Insider Preview download page. See the Additional Downloads dropdown for Windows Admin Center and other supplemental apps and products. If you have not yet registered as an Insider, see GETTING STARTED WITH SERVER on the Windows Insiders for Business portal.
Provide your feedback!
The most important part of a frequent release cycle is to hear what’s working and what needs to be improved, so your feedback is extremely valued. For Windows Server, use your registered Windows 10 Insider device and use the Feedback Hub application. In the app, choose the Windows Server category and then the appropriate subcategory for your feedback. In the title of the Feedback, please indicate the build number you are providing feedback as shown below:[Server #####] Title of my feedback
See Share Feedback on Windows Server via Feedback Hub for specifics. We also encourage you to visit the Windows Server Insiders space on the Microsoft Tech Communities forum to collaborate, share and learn from experts.