Free Download official AOSP Extended Android Android Pie 9.0.0_r16 Custom ROM for your Lenovo A6000 or A6000 Plus. You can upgrade your Lenovo A6000 or A6000 Plus smartphone to Android Pie 9.0 using this AOSP Extended Custom ROM. You must have Custom Recovery installed in your Lenovo A6000 or A6000 Plus smartphone. Just put this AospExtended Android Pie Custom ROM at the root of your SD card and install it using TWRP Custom Recovery.
TWRP for Android Pie:
You can download TWRP from the following link:
Open GAPPS for Pie:
Open http://opengapps.org/ in your browser and select following settings – Platform: ARM, Android: 9.0, Variant: Pico. Now click on Download button to download selected version of GAPPS for AEX 6.1 Android Pie Custom ROM.
How to Install AOSP Extended 6.1 Android Pie 9.0 Custom ROM on Lenovo A6000/Plus:
- First install TWRP 3.2.2 recovery on your Lenovo A6000 or A6000 Plus smartphone. You can check this tutorial on how to install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo A6000/Plus.
- Reboot your phone to TWRP recovery. Tap on Install button on TWRP Recovery home page.
- Browse to AOSP Extended 6.1 ROM and install it.
- Tap on Install again and flash Open GAPPS package.
- Clear Cache and Reboot. First boot may take some time.
PLEASE NOTE THAT INSTALLING CUSTOM ROM ON YOUR PHONE WILL VOID YOUR DEVICE’S WARRANTY. AND IN MOST UNFORTUNATE CONDITION, MAY LEAVE YOUR DEVICE IN DEAD CONDITION. HELLPC.NET WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND CAUSED BY FOLLOWING THIS TUTORIAL. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
AospExtended 6.1 Dec-2018 Release!
- Merge December security patch (9.0.0_r21)
- Update all translations
- Add Frameworkboost support (Device specific)
- Add Full navbar gesture
- Add Smartnav (Smartbar, pulse, fling)
- Add Pulse blacklist
- Add Ambient music ticker
- Add Expanded desktop
- Add Expanded desktop QS tile
- Add QS styles
- Add option to mute with gesture
- Add New boot animation by Edoardo Zullo
- Add button to AppErrorDialog to upload crash information to dogbin
- Add support for HW encryption
- Add Ringtone support for MSIM
- Add cycle mode for QS location tile
- Add Nightlight brightness mode
- Add toggle for data disabled indicator
- Update HW-key binding
- Enable call blocking by default in dialer
- Improvements in status bar Bluetooth battery indicator
- Option to control ring volume using vol key
- Configurable 0, 90, 180 and 270 degree rotation
- Use custom fingerprint for re-caching
- Remove status bar padding
- Fix partial screenshot
- Fix black icon in notification cards on using dark themes
- Fix screensaver FC
- Fix official maintainers list in About Us
- Launcher3: Toggle for legacy icon mask
- Launcher3: Round corners for recent cards
- Launcher3: Improve system theme support
Clean flash is always recommended. Bug reports are not appreciated if not clean flashed. Remove any kind of security PINs/Password and Fingerprints before flashing this build.
Android version: 9.0.0_r21
File size: 383.70 MB
Android version: 9.0.0_r21
File size: 400.80 MB