Hello Windows Insiders, today we’re releasing 20H1 Build 19041.153 (KB4541738) to Windows Insiders in the Slow ring. This Cumulative Update includes quality improvements. Key changes include:
- We fixed an issue that might prevent ActiveX content from loading.
- We fixed an issue that might cause Microsoft browsers to bypass proxy servers.
- We fixed an issue with rendering PeerDist-encoded content in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
- We changed how the Linux kernel in WSL2 is installed and serviced on your machine, for more details please read this Windows Command Line blog post.
- Security updates to Windows Server, the Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Windows Graphics, Windows Input and Composition, Windows Media, Windows Silicon Platform, Microsoft Edge, Windows Fundamentals, Windows Authentication, Windows Cryptography, Windows Kernel, Windows Core Networking, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Windows Peripherals, Windows Network Security and Containers, and Windows Update Stack.
For more information about the resolved security vulnerabilities, please refer to the Security Update Guide.
- We are aware Narrator and NVDA users that seek the latest release of Microsoft Edge based on Chromium may experience some difficulty when navigating and reading certain web content. Narrator, NVDA and the Edge teams are aware of these issues. Users of legacy Microsoft Edge will not be affected. NVAccess has released a NVDA 2019.3that resolves the known issue with Edge.
The post Releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19041.153 to the Slow ring appeared first on Windows Experience Blog.