Hello Windows Insiders, Microsoft has released 20H1 Build 19041.207 (KB4550936) to Windows Insiders in the Slow ring. This Cumulative Update includes quality improvements. Key changes include:
- Fixed an issue that causes the Remote Procedure Call (RPC) service (rpcss.exe) to close unexpectedly and the device stops working. Then you must restart the device.
- Fixed an issue that causes the Device Enrollment Status Page (ESP) on managed devices to stop responding if a policy that requires a restart is installed on the device.
- Fixed an issue that might prevent the rear camera flash from functioning as expected on devices that have a rear camera.
- It also includes the latest security updates to the Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows Kernel, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows Media, Windows Shell, Windows Management, Windows Cloud Infrastructure, Windows Fundamentals, Windows Authentication, Windows Virtualization, Windows Core Networking, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Windows Update Stack, and the Microsoft JET Database Engine.
For more information about the resolved security vulnerabilities, please refer to the Security Update Guide.
- Narrator and NVDA users that seek the latest release of Microsoft Edge based on Chromium may experience some difficulty when navigating and reading certain web content. Narrator, NVDA and the Edge teams are aware of these issues. Users of legacy Microsoft Edge will not be affected. NVAccess has released a NVDA 2019.3 that resolves the known issue with Edge.
The post Releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19041.207 to the Slow ring appeared first on Windows Experience Blog.