BlueStacks is one of the most popular Android emulator for Windows. It is now back with another new revision after BlueStacks 3N, called BlueStacks 4. BlueStacks is available for download on official website. BlueStacks has established it’s place as the best Android emulator over the years. The latest version of BlueStacks, BlueStacks 4, is claimed to be the most significant update yet. Developers claim that it can now run games and apps faster than any Android smartphone and truly use desktop computing power. For the first time, using the latest version of BlueStacks, you can now run multiple instances of BlueStacks on a single computer.
With BlueStacks 4’s enhanced performance, you can leave your phone and don’t have to worry about the 9% battery remaining on your phone or turn ‘Do Not Disturb‘ on so you don’t get killed mid-battle. BlueStacks 4 has taken distraction-free mobile gaming to the next level with lower memory usage, lower CPU usage, and significantly improved gaming performance. However, if you feel that your BlueStacks 4 is still running slow, you can increase RAM and CPU just like in BlueStacks 3.
What’s New in BlueStacks 4?
Here are brief official details about new features and enhancements in BlueStacks 4.
High Performance like never before
- 6 times faster performance than Samsung Galaxy S9+
- 8 times faster performance than BlueStacks 3
- Use BlueStacks for playing or do more: The choice is yours
- Core game playing function as part of main UI
- Add-on Features like BlueStacks Store, Quests, available at will, consume resources only once launched
New and Improved Key mapping
- Manage key controls with the all new Game Controls Window
- Key Controls divided into categories for easier navigation
- Play with default controls or create based on your own preference
- Playing multiple games from multiple Google Play Accounts at once
- Playing same game from Multiple accounts
- Huge Potential for unlocking rewards in RPGs with Multi-instance
BlueStacks Store and BlueStacks Points
- Earn BlueStacks Points by playing your favorite games on BlueStacks
- Get exciting items from the BlueStacks Store in exchange of BlueStacks Points
- Get access to the exclusive Pro Gamer Series of gaming tools
Performance upgrades in BlueStacks 4
After performing a series of performance tests on the latest BlueStacks 4 against leading android mobile phones like the OnePlus 6 and Samsung Galaxy S9+, BlueStacks 4 emerged to be the fastest of all. As part of these tests, developers compared performance of the 10 most popular Android game titles on BlueStacks 4 with that on leading android phones.
|Game||BlueStacks 4 vs Galaxy S9+|
|King of Avalon||31.06% Faster|
|Lords Mobile||22.22% Faster|
|Lineage 2||31.25% Faster|
|Idle Heroes||66.67% Faster|
|MARVEL Strike Force||26.00% Faster|
|Lineage M||14.00% Faster|